- 2009 Annual ReportThe theme for our Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) 2009 Annual Report is “Making A Difference Through Conservation.”
- 2008 Annual ReportIn an effort to reduce costs, the 2008 Annual Report will be available online. Limited copies will be available in Customer Service locate at 206 S. 6th Street. The 2008 Annual Report focuses on Community Service and provides accomplishments throughout the utilities.
- 2007 Annual ReportOur annual report this year focuses on reliability. Reliability is an aspect of utilities that many of us don’t appreciate until it starts failing. Our goal for 2008 is to maintain competitive rates while still providing reliable and friendly service.
- 2006 Annual ReportThe theme for our Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) 2006 Annual Report is “Charting A New Course.” Not only did we have a change in leadership in 2006 with our Director of Utilities Bud Boudreaux retiring, we also began facing changes that will forever alter the “utility landscape” we have grown to know.
- 2005 Annual Report“We’re Here for You” is our theme for
the 2005 Fort Pierce Utilities (FPUA) Annual Report. This community is fortunate to have a utility that is owned by YOU – the public. As your utility, we are driven by public service, not profit. We exist to serve you - our fellow citizens, friends, and neighbors.
- 2004 Annual ReportIt’s great to see what we can do when we work together. This report is your update on what we are doing to “enhance the quality of life in our community.” We’re proud of our role in the community of Fort Pierce and pleased to share this update with you.
- 2003 Annual ReportOur customers
are important to us, and we want to keep you apprised about our utility — past achievements and future plans.
- 2002 Annual ReportAs you read through this annual report, we hope you get a feel for how proud we are to present it to you.
- 2001 Annual ReportDuring this past year, our main focus was on our power plant, yet our main success was with our water utility. Consequently, this year’s letter will follow suit.